This game sometimes sucks

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Watch, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Watch

Watch Game Killer

Stats
    I bought a MW30 this morning and it failed. I was like dammit but I was ok since I had another 500m to spend. So i bought another one this evening and kaboom. Another one failed. It was about 900m down the drain. Uggh! I'm probably going to get another one soon but hopefully this one won't fail.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Skyrocketing

Skyrocketing The New Guy

Stats
    I spent a ton on MW30 months ago when I was still active, didn't work either. Kind of sucks :|

3. Gooby

Gooby United States über Hacker

Stats
    hmm well at least it wasn't mw 20 right? If i remember correctly they're worth more

4. Watch

Watch Game Killer

Stats
    the mw20 costs the same. just a bit harder to find. thank god that didn't fail. but my mw30 was pretty difficult to find also.

5. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    Yea they need to make it so that like after two or three tries it just works. Coz it really pisses ppl off.

6. UpYour

UpYour Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Welp. You rage harder, then cube and sell items harder, and then Nexon profits harder. GG. Never ending loop until you pass MW30.

7. iamdoor123

iamdoor123 Informed Hacker

Stats
    It's all about the money, money, money, and then illegal Chinese gold farmers get more moneyyyyy and more meso's/

8. Mycookie911

Mycookie911 United States The New Guy

Stats
    ur right QQ..... it has gotte a little bad over the years but they try to hide it with lots and lots of content lol

9. cruseder4

cruseder4 The New Guy

Stats
    I feel you bro

10. An0n

An0n United States Godly Hacker

Stats
    In my experience anything 20 usually never failed for me but when I would try to get 30 that would be a bitch sometimes lol

11. Sanic

Sanic United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    TRANSLATION: I just spent $20 on this game so I can buy an MW30 and it failed. Realizing that I have no life, I spent the rest of the money in my wallet to buy another MW30 and kaboom. It failed. I'm probably going to borrow my mom's credit card so I can buy another one but hopefully this one won't fail.

12. cruseder4

cruseder4 The New Guy

Stats
    ^

900M is like €8 (mabeh even less), I make 2 MW30s in a hour and can afford a nice little hamburger from the macdonalds with the same moneh too.

13. belie

belie United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I failed 7 Genesis 30s in a row back when bishops were the best and Genesis had no cooldown. They were upwards of 700m each...

14. greatholloww

greatholloww Informed Hacker

Stats
    i failed 27 reflection 30 on my luminous.
    right after the 27th fail on refelection , i tried mw30 and it passed on 1st try lololol.