Tips on How to NOT Get Banned While Hacking

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Tutorials & Guides' started by OneStep, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Raeldus

Raeldus South Africa The New Guy

Stats
    LOL how do you Become a GM anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

another to see if someone is being suspicios is watch when ppl in dungeon do nothing they might be checking something

- - - Updated - - -

its said Avoid hacks in pvp but you cant hack in pvp O-o cuz it doesnt work ive seen alot of ppl do it how do they do it? O-o

- - - Updated - - -

i caught like over 4 hackers a day lol look how easy it is to catch someone plus alot of Character shout there Skills So its pretty Noticeable

- - - Updated - - -

How much USD do you have to pay if you want 2BIL?O-o

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. LittleDeity

LittleDeity The New Guy

Stats
    .W. Thx for the tips .w.

3. Raeldus

Raeldus South Africa The New Guy

Stats
  4. ItzKonan

ItzKonan The New Guy

Stats
    These were really helpful thanks

5. DeadlyFlam

DeadlyFlam United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Thanks for the tips.
    I say go to the Ruben field cause you're the only one there.

6. d4rkskullx

d4rkskullx The New Guy

Stats
    I was doing Hamel map last dungeon with some random party (was using HP/MP hack) when at a certain moment a lvl 70 chung started to appear at the party. I found it suspicious so I decided to leave party and re-enter dungeon BUT... there he was again. A couple of minutes later I get a message "No response from server". I tried to relog and played for like 1 minute until the message popped up again. As soon as I tried to relog for the 2nd time I realized that I was banned.
    I believe I got banned because I was stupid enough to use hack on HENIR SPACE TIME CHALLENGE MODE. Don't ever do the same mistake as I did. I have heard that there are guilds mainly created with the purpose of hunting hackers.

Be careful, I was so dumb and happy with the power of the hack that I used it everywhere.
    - I used while being on a party with random people (dungeon)
    - I used on both henir modesĀ“
    - I used at GoD

And yes, I did deserved to get banned for being so stupid! Don't let the hack take over your good sense...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  7. andykiller830

andykiller830 Lurker

Stats
    I got a question. Is using ELX hack to finish general and story quests safe? The only hack im using is custom damage and finish dungeons faster than normal.

8. johnzrock18

johnzrock18 Lurker

Stats
    do you guys know any IP Proxy that is working? and does hiding your IP help you to not get ban ?

- - - Updated - - -

ban.jpg avoid using hack in erada island xD . wuts your ign lets play together I need trusted team mate :[

9. Febreze

Febreze United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    You deserve that ban. Hacking with/against randoms is a no-no in general (yes, this includes increased damage or no mana cost).

10. johnzrock18

johnzrock18 Lurker

Stats
    ikr ~ makes me sad xD I think I got reported by the faggots . :3 . mang your prof pic is such a troll for me -.-

11. poptarts0989

poptarts0989 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Hacking in any environment where other players can see is dangerous even if you managed to put together a team entirely of hackers the other team can and will report you if they feel suspicious leading to l 3 of you being banned

12. vatrasua1

vatrasua1 The New Guy

Stats
    i advertise void elsword CrA,DiE comming soon in forum elsword and GM check ip banned all my account :thumb::thumb::thumb:

13. tragicace19

tragicace19 Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    Pretty much just hack in places where theres no other players besides yourself

14. johnzrock18

johnzrock18 Lurker

Stats
    deleting the log file in elsword can help you not get ban? :[

15. andykiller830

andykiller830 Lurker

Stats
    Welp I got banned. I listen to everything this post has to offer. I did not hack in SD/Henrir/HOB. I hide between crowds. I finish dungeons with auto kill and finish between 25-30 seconds (which I thought GM's don't log dungeons other than the ones I listed). And last time I saw my character was at Ruben Field on a channel only for high levels (52-70). I never hack in any parties, pvp, etc. I ALWAYS have been doing it alone. So... What did I do wrong here?... ALSO I was in a guild but its a guild that I made which is filled with ONLY all my characters. No one else that I dont know.

16. shadicre

shadicre Algeria The New Guy

Stats
    i know it been said befor but ppl need to consider fast time on finishing dungs and entering event dungs on fast timing just don't hack inside
    henire chalenge - boss raid - HOB- Secret dungs - and not over finishing other dungs extreamly dat fast XD

17. WsebasW

WsebasW Informed Hacker

Stats
    never use hack on henir chalenge on low level pj's '' -65'' people suspected more if you go alone

18. Danieloshezi

Danieloshezi Informed Hacker

Stats
    owo this go helping me alot if i got the elx vip :hmm:

19. seby5987

seby5987 Argentina Veteran Hacker

Stats
    it's possible to hack in pvp?

- - - Updated - - -

if you use the elx vip in auto enter go to the first field in ruben, in that place anyone see you in auto enter dungeon

20. mariuskaramel

mariuskaramel Lurker

Stats
    is there any problem if i do HOB solo?? for TITLE?