UBER REFER rides service @1.5$ each only

Discussion in 'User Services' started by sehdev, Jul 19, 2018.

Discuss UBER REFER rides service @1.5$ each only in the User Services area at GameKiller.net

1. sehdev

sehdev India Lurker

Stats
    hi, everyone i am presenting uber refer ride service started by uber , in this service you can get 5$ to 10$ promotion ride in your uber account which you can use while travelling, i.e- if the promotion is of 10$ then the discount will be applied on ride automatically and you will get less bill.you can check your refer ammount and refer currency and refer code in your uber app free ride section varies according to country.

steps you need to follow:

just provide me your refer code and wait for 12-24 hours you will get promotion ride which you can check in uber app payment section.

price list:

2.5$ each for less then 10 orders
    2$ each for less then 50 orders
    50+ orders @1.5$ each

way to contact:
    you can contact me on skype - Sehdevuber29

daily 5 rides will be filled more then that can lead your account block by uber.

if you didnot get any refer ride then provide me proof i will do that again in free.

if you are from USA and getting 5$ then dont worry your man is here i will upgrade it to 10$.

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement