UK & EU ONLY - Fast £5, 0 risk,

Discussion in 'Referral Links' started by generic123, Mar 12, 2017.

Discuss UK & EU ONLY - Fast £5, 0 risk, in the Referral Links area at GameKiller.net

1. generic123

generic123 The New Guy

Stats
    Circle.com provide a peer to peer payment service, much like Cashew. You can easily transfer money to your friends. They recently changed from dealing in BTC only to dealing in £ and Euro, and so they are trying to get £ and euro customers by offering £5 per sign up.

Use my link to sign up, transfer me £25, I transfer it straight back, and you withdraw £30. You can then go on to recruit your friends. Deposits and transfers are instant, and withdrawals take 3-5 days depending on your bank.

I've made maybe £100 recruiting my friends, and thought I would offer you the chance to do the same.

As I am a new member here, I am offering 3 vouch copies where you receive free £10 instead of £5 (you get my free £5 as well). 2 Vouch copies remaining.

The only condition is you cannot then post your referral link here, take any other forum, just not here.

My link is

Best,
    Generic

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. wai9992008

wai9992008 The New Guy

Stats
    vouch i went first and it went super smooth zzz no oom needed.