Used to hack and fund my hacks by using them What now?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by BlueJelly, Nov 10, 2018.

Discuss Used to hack and fund my hacks by using them What now? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. BlueJelly

BlueJelly Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Used to hack and fund my hacks by using them What now? ( i sold kannas but it seems that kannas dont sell anymore might be because i have no terminal now or the malesia thing) -

i know its worth getting terminal if u really put the time into it and know how to work your way around it -

My question is what is the best fastest way to farm $ off of terminal -
    dont get me wrong i work on a regular basis but im just a jew that loves money and i have spare time after my job - i like playing maple with or without hacks and i want to know how much can i gain from it and how -

I also understand people might wont just give a random tips - im just asking for directions -> what is known way to make $ off of terminal?

Thank you so much for those who help :> have a nice day ^_^

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands eat ass smoke grass sled fast Premium

Stats
    Just buy terminal, farm for mesos or high geared accounts and there you go, $$$. Others won't do it for you, so you'll have to figure out how you'll do things on your own. There's scripts to help you speed up things, and guides to teach you how to use functions.

lalaefi likes this.
  3. BlueJelly

Stats
    i have all the needed scripts as i said i used to sell kannas but do level 150 kannas 120% meso still a thing to sell or what people sell now is just the high 350B accounts thing is the only thing going rn?

4. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands eat ass smoke grass sled fast Premium

Stats
    Nah 50b and up usually sells. But if you want to have solid performance without having to pay attention too much I'd suggest just investing those 20$ and make a decent setup. Also you can farm mesos on reg servers or gear accounts to a certain range and then sell them. High geared accounts often go for 500$+

5. BlueJelly

Stats
    how much will an account with like 90B will get me?

6. Orin

Orin Premium Premium

Stats
    .35$ per bill = 32$ prolly if you want to sell it fairly quick

Prices go from .35 to .50 per bill with a 120% meso Lv 151 kanna account (on ranks and never banned ofcourse)

7. waltobc6

waltobc6 Argentina Veteran Hacker

Stats

u mean sell the account?
    cuz buying 1bil is way cheaper then 35$

8. YoungWey

YoungWey Brazil Premium Premium

Stats
    That moment when people can't read dots.

9. waltobc6

waltobc6 Argentina Veteran Hacker

Stats
    ho lol im stupid sorry.