Using Gamekiller on multiple computers

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by leggomyeggo, Dec 5, 2018.

Discuss Using Gamekiller on multiple computers in the Forum Suggestions & Questions area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leggomyeggo

leggomyeggo United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey there, not sure if this is posted in the right place, hopefully someone can tell me where if it's not. So I purchased a premium license about an hour ago and attempted to get it working on a laptop. Unfortunately, the laptop's specs can't support running GK and MapleStory at the same time, so I'm planning on running it on my PC. I'm aware that I'm not supposed to share my license key with anyone else, or on another computer, so... what's the best way to mitigate me getting banned for simply trying to use my account on my computer?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah BTS FANGIRL SMOD Premium

Stats
    You can switch computers every 12hours. If you do get locked then just post in the unlock thread

3. leggomyeggo

leggomyeggo United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Awesome, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.