v83 Legit Bot Preview

Discussion in 'Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers' started by Juul, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Juul

Juul United States The New Guy

Stats
    Well,
    I'm back at this forum hacking Maplestory again after my hay day in the scene back in 2009. My college degree paid off in that it's allowed me to take hacking my favorite game to the next level and actually know what I'm doing this time (lol). I'm still working out random bugs and crashes that occur, but here is a quick sneak peak at what's up and coming:

This is a bot that works by finding the shortest path to the monster and making frame perfect decisions to reach the goal. It has a hacker mode, which I see as something that could be useful for those who want to get risky with their botting.
    Anyways, I'm looking for people who are interested in the development, maybe want to help out as debugging this by myself while juggling a full time job is getting strenuous.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. LikeANinja

LikeANinja United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    What did you go to college for? <3

3. Juul

Stats
    Computer science :^)

LikeANinja likes this.
  4. AK4153

AK4153 Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    nice
    it seems like there is a mob speed up and the character glides while it attacks, i wonder how it looks from other player view

5. Juul

Stats
    Well you can turn off the hacker mode and have the character play legit too. Up to how risky your tryna be

6. mrgorungo

mrgorungo Japan The New Guy

Stats
    no sliding attack
    detection map change (sometimes gm warp you to another map and testing you are boting or not)
    sound alrert/ auto dc

then its gona be perfect , well done anyways

Juul likes this.
  7. Naveh

Naveh Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    How making the character move without focus works if you don't mind explaining me?

8. AK4153

AK4153 Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    injecting and using sendkey to process

9. Queen

Queen Finland Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    You need to hook the character movement, just sending keystrokes won't work.

10. Naveh

Naveh Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Yea got no clue in hooking or sending actions\getting data from the game.
    Don't even know how it looks in code and references people use.
    rip

11. Juul

Stats
    Thats partially true. You could also hook maplestorys keyboard input driver as well for more fine tuning control and seamless movement. But that is something to look into for the future.

12. mrgorungo

Stats
  13. mrgorungo

Stats
    movement hook in test v83 server
    char movement with position x,y + mob detection (only attacck if mob within attack range else keep walking) you can do alot of things.
    you can use routine where nodelay hack hooks to detect whether mob is infront of you or not.

Minseok likes this.
  14. mrgorungo

Stats
    other key like ctrl alt can be sent by postmessage api. only arrow keys not working because maplestory uses directinput.
    combined with these you can botting while game window minimized.

15. Juul

Stats
    Lmfao yup thats all my code does. walk left/right to the nearest monster and press attack. Damn i wish it were that easy. Unfortunately thats only step 1 buddy. You gotta take into account the entire map, not just one monster. That is a step in the right direction though :^)

16. Minseok

Minseok United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Are you not handling the mob locations at all?
    Should be easy to grab the mob struct for v83 so it actually attacks when a mob is close enough.

17. Juul

Stats
    But that is what its doing? Did you watch the video?

18. Minseok

Stats
    Guess it takes a few to figure itself out. Seems like it just walks pass when it should have just attacked.

If you have a whole list of all the mob locations and then just compare it to your character location, it should just attack as soon as that mob is there.

19. Juul

Stats
    Lol I already do that bud. There are times when the ai picks a random mob instead of the closest because it gets stuck on one. And Ive made a lot of changes since that video as like I said, its a work in progress. If you are trying to give constructive feedback, i am well and open to it. However, I suggest you do a little research next time first.

20. Minseok

Stats
    What research? You show us a video and don't mention any of it until I pointed out that behavior.

Also, although I don't use this method of botting, I do use mob struct + closest mob for the 217.1:

Don't be so upset as I'm not speaking ill of your work. I think these sort of bots are a more viable approach. Most MMOs have bots that automate this way, but because MS was so open to hacking, not many people have focused on doing this. Especially when you're on servers with high GM activity, I'm also thinking of trying to implement a more legit style of botting.

Something that doesn't require focus like Naveh's bot and not having to go through machine learning as if you just find a viable map and have the user code the rotation themselves. MS mapping isn't that random and with a simple list of mob locations and comparing it to your character location, with a few hacks you can easily have a fairly decent botting setup.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020