v83 Legit Bot Preview

Discussion in 'Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers' started by Juul, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Naveh

Naveh Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Someone has a the most basic source code I can look
    Is that method detectable? Can servers block it? It require a bypass?
    And for each version for it to work you need to change stuff in the code?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Minseok

Minseok United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Pretty much. I'm not sure how different it was but after a certain version you also need to bypass the focus check. I only started developing for MS since v208.3 and I've used the same bypass to make postmesage work.

You can also just code a sig scanner on newer versions so you won't have to update the address each time. Just hardcode the old versions since these servers will always be v62 v83 etc.

The movement hook has been public for a while but depending on what pointer you use it won't be accurate. I had to rework it for the more recent versions since it changed.

Also the greatest benefit is that now you can multiclient and just have all of them legit botting.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  3. Juul

Juul United States The New Guy

Stats
    I also thought about having the bot be coded by the user, but that doesnt fill the role of an "ai" for me. I want something that will behave fully autonomously which is why i went this route. My bot works by getting all the structures of the map such as platforms/ropes and using them as nodes for the pathfinding algorithm. Then I use states such as left, right, jump, climb and hardcode them into the nodes based on maplestorys physics.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  4. wtflolzhi1

wtflolzhi1 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Nop address 0x009CBF7C, done. Everything else like attacking, ctrl, alt, pressing numbers, letters, etc no idea how you would do lol

5. Naveh

Naveh Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Using CE, and C#, in the end i want to make a trainer that will get the player position and writememory that will handle the character movement so I wont need focus. Only that.

will reading the data from the game and changing movement using the CE will get me banned from GMS? Its not like I’m doing any weird hacking, just basic of the basic stuff.

6. OriG

OriG Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    Contact me for auto rune solver bot!

#EZ :)

7. AK4153

AK4153 Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    You will need a bypass in order to write to game's memory.

8. Minseok

Stats
    You're going to need NGS bypass and the CRC bypass is public.

9. danimissu

danimissu New Zealand Lurker

Stats
    Here's source code for a really old 'legit bot' called "orbit" from back in the day, belonged to Shrooms/Andrew I think, no idea personally, had the link sitting around for a while in-case I ever got off my ass and learnt programming.

I've run through the source as best as a programming noob can and it looks like it contains a lot of stuff for path-finding and deciding on what mob to attack next etc, might help out some of you gentlemen that want to legit-bot. (No idea what version of Maple this is for, can't seem to get it to pop-up via injection and the loader included doesn't seem to inject into any private server's on .62 or .83 *edit* seems to be from later versions 100+?, not pre-bb, might not have any use for you guys sorry :( )

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  10. Minseok

Stats
    This won't help much with his work. This is definitely from a version after bb and this was only designed for flat maps. It just handles the mob distances and there is no other logic. Also, it uses keybd_event cause that was the only way they knew how to simulate the movement. Another good indication for the version is the bypass..it's bypassing both BC and HackShield. This must have been around 2011-2012 era.

Juul likes this.
  11. danimissu

danimissu New Zealand Lurker

Stats
    Sorry. no idea on how to write code just slapped through it and saw it included some stuff for calculating mob distances for attacks etc so thought I would post in-case you gentlemen could use anything. I remember a lot of legit-bots from the 2008-2013 era, primarily in the korean and chinese scene, icahn157 (think thats the name), nonamebot and numerous other macro/auto hunting programs. Don't remember many english legit-bots from the pre-bb era, wish you guys luck.

Juul likes this.
  12. Minseok

Stats
    I honestly would not doubt it in the Korean scene. The security is stupid in kMS.

13. OriG

Stats
    It's only for v83.
    Cant see a use for it.

14. Minseok

Stats
    Lmfao, if the logic works for v83..it can easily be transferred to any version.
    You feed it enough information and it understands what to do.
    Even easier in higher versions with the movement skills.

Juul likes this.
  15. Juul

Stats
    Lmao the fact that you can't even see the use for it speaks volumes about your knowledge. Minseok knows what's up, v83 is only the start. If you'd rather have your shitty public hacks that every trainer has, don't worry, this trainer will include things for every spectrum of people :)

16. OriG

Stats
    I would like to see this bypass GMS anti cheat ahah

17. allenlien

allenlien United States Lurker

Stats
    Haha, you did the same thing as me. I also realized this BOT in my second year of university (after learning data structure). The key to this BOT is pathfinding. If my guess is not wrong, you should have achieved it like this:
    ①Find the game map structure data (plateforms, ropes, portals) and the character's current foothold and coordinates
    ②Create a graph for the current map. Recalling the knowledge of graph theory, every plateform/rope/portal is actually a node in the graph
    ③With nodes, how to find edges? I didn't think of a good method in this part, but used an exhaustive method to enumerate every operation in the game, such as go left, go right, jump left, jump right, jump down, jump right up. . . . (About 16 sorts)
    Each of these operations is a way for one node to reach another node. Of course, you need to verify whether these operations are feasible
    ④Now that the basic graph has been established, what pathfinding algorithm should be considered. Considering that the graph is relatively large and not suitable for Dijkstra algorithm, A-star algorithm is a not bad choice.
    ⑤With the graph, the path finding algorithm and your own coordinates, everything is self-evident.

However, I feel that it is unnecessary on this server, because the developers of this server hardly verify the correctness of the data on the server side. So after using this BOT for about a year, I turned to hack and felt that the efficiency was much higher than BOT.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    Juul likes this.
  18. Juul

Stats
    Yeah I'd say it depends on the server. Some servers have really high GM activity so a legit bot could be useful in preventing detection. But you could also mix it up with hacks to make a smarter player character that auto hacks for you when nobody's there and farms normally if someone is watching.

19. Juul

Stats
    Update:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

mich3l and Colourr like this.
  20. mich3l

mich3l Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    This looks great! Hoping to see it released in the future. Good luck!

Juul likes this.