[Selling] VIP Keystroke Bot

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by Naveh, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Naveh

Naveh Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    This is an improved version of: that I am selling.

[​IMG]

Info
    Made a new version to the bot, v2.0. Better UI, UI works on all sizes, Bug fixes, Auto saves events now, auto save script, better performance!

[​IMG]

Info
    25$ - Gives you access to the program to 30 days, to 3 different devices.
    Accepting Paypal, you can purchase the program from my website .

Info
    100$ - Gives you access to the program to 180 days, to 5 different devices.
    (Added this as requested by active users who want a long term plan.)

Warning
    Run the program as Administrator in order to work!!

Info
    For contact if needed, my discord is: Naveh#3118

[​IMG]

MapleStory VIP Keystroke Bot is a Windows key sender, auto clicker
    and game data reader that automates actions in any MapleStory version or server.
    Including SEA.

Anything you do with a keystroke or mouse click,
    VIP Keystroke Bot can automatically do for you!

[​IMG]

MAPLESTORY DATA

What so special about this program compare to other macros? Other macros you set your keystrokes and it loops them again and again. The special addition to this program, is our picture detecting system, the program can detect from the game screen your player position, your hp, your mp, and if there other players in the map.

[​IMG]

CONTROLLING THE GAME

With the data you can get you can CONTROL your player. The program as something called events, you can create how many events you want, there 5 types of events (HP, MP, Player Position, Other Players In The Map, Timer). Every event you make, you are telling the program, "if what im setting here happens, do those keystrokes". For example: If the player gets to a specific position, go right. Or if the player's hp is below 40%, raise my hp. If my player is below a certain height and his width bigger from X, go up and teleport. This give us endless possibilities of options to set our character movement in the map.

[​IMG]

SETTING THE BOT

You got two ways to set your bot. First, creating your own script, VIP keystroke bot offers the developers an option to script their bot (Basic C#) which can be easier to them to apply their own logic to the bot and their player (API can be seen in the thread). Second, an option to set your bot without the need to know how to code, with the events method.

[​IMG]

SAFE

VIP Keystroke Bot is a key sender and auto clicker. It is NOT a bot, even if it is written in the name, it just acts like one. It works independently from the games it is configured to be used with. It does not alter game files, memory or CPU processes. It simply “presses” keys and mouse buttons... Just like you! Plus, the program can be used on a PC that is remote from the game. The program is guaranteed to be free of third-party addons and applications, viruses and malware, and does not record or log key actions or inject anything to the game.

[​IMG]

Questions people ask me a lot.

Question: What is the difference between the free version and VIP version?
    Answer: First read the thread, it will explain everything. Anyway basic idea, the free version only clicks keystrokes in an order you define. The VIP gets data from the game itself by screenshots of the mini map and hp\mp bars. With this data, you got the ability to tell the bot WHEN and WHERE you want things to happened. Plus, the VIP has the script option also.

Question: I didn't get the Screenshot position setting idea?
    Answer: You define in the program, where on your screen it can find the mini-map, hp bar and mp bar. So it can read data from it while botting. Which means, if you change your maplestory client location a bit, you will need to re-set the positions of the minimap\hp\mp. Usually I just set the position of the pictures on the default place where your client loads\default place when you make your client not on all screen (Those are the same place)

Question: Can I open the program on 3 different computers, on the same time?
    Answer: Yes you can.

Question: Should I use this to try to jump on ropes or use teleport\flash jump only?
    Answer: Do NOT use this program to try to go on ropes and stuff, its hella annoying to set it and will fail to go on the rope a lot of times! I always bot on places I can teleport\flash jump from platform to platform, and to go down I go from the sides or use DOWN + ALT. A lot easier. As you can see in the videos.

Question: Can I share with someone the bots I've made?
    Answer: Yea, just send him your bot folder, it will have all the bots you made.

Question: I just used my friend Script, to him it works good and to me it doesn't, why?
    Answer: Its possible to make it work, but its because you both have different player positions on the map. What cause it? Because the position is calculated from the mini-map screenshot, to each computer the mini-map size can be bigger\smaller\different resolution. So if your friend has different screensize\different resolution of screen\different resolution of game\maybe he just set the mini-map a bit to the side from you, so it can effect. Or find the correct way to get the same size as your friend, or just edit the positions in the script by yourself (Not a big deal).

Question: Is there auto rune?
    Answer: No, if the game updates and they change something in the rune system and you bot afterwards, you can get banned. And I don't want to take that responsibility. (Plus I didn't manage to make one anyway).

Question: How the Right\Left\Up\Down works? I don't see spam time?
    Answer: When you set it to go to a direction, for exmaple left, it won't stop walking left, until you change its direction to a different one, OR until you call STOP MOVING special key.

Question: There refunds?
    Answer: No sorry, if you have a technical problem in the program, talk to me.

Question: Can you purchase for example for 6 months at once? Not only 1 month?
    Answer: I don't want to create those options. Try for a month, if you would like to buy again, and for more than 1 month, talk to me we will think something out.
    [​IMG]

VIP Keystroke Bot Pages

Saved Bots (Main Page)
    Here you can find all the bots you saved.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regular Bot (Non-Script Method)
    - Client Details Tab: Writing the bot data to detect it and to save it.
    [​IMG]

- Picture Detect Settings: You set where on your screen are your Mini-Map, HP bar and MP bar. So the program will know where it is to get data while botting.

[​IMG]

- Keys Tab: Where you can set keys, that will work all the time without an event running. (I prefer doing all my keys in events, depends what I'm trying to do).
    [​IMG]

- Events Tab: Where all the events you create are saved and edited.
    [​IMG]

- Run Bot Tab: Where you run/stop your bot and you can see all the data while running it.
    [​IMG]

- "Live Data" Button:
    Usually while creating events, you want to see the player position all the time live, without the character actually botting. For this you have the live data button which will create another window that shows data from the picture detect settings calculations.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Script Bot Page
    - Client Details Tab: Writing the bot data to detect it and to save it.
    [​IMG]

- Picture Detect Settings: You set where on your screen are your Mini-Map, HP bar and MP bar. So the program will know where it is to get data while botting.

[​IMG]

- Script Tab: Here you write your code, the Main() methods already loops everything you put insides, so your code will act as a bot.
    [​IMG]

You can also use it on all screen, the UI works on all sizes.
    [​IMG]

- "Script API" Button: Here you can find all of the methods and vars you can use on the bot.
    [​IMG]

- Timer Tab: You can add timer events, each timer events get called every X time you set. Which is good for skills execute for exmaple.
    [​IMG]

- Run Bot Tab: Where you run/stop your bot and you can see all the data while running it.
    [​IMG]

- "Live Data" Button:
    Usually while creating events, you want to see the player position all the time live, without the character actually botting. For this you have the live data button which will create another window that shows data from the picture detect settings calculations.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

VIP Keystroke Bot Example (Script Method)

As you can see in the video, I've created my own script to bot in the map, the script language is C#. Knowing basic C# is enough in my opinion, mostly using ifs and stuff.

Here is the script I did in the video:

Code:
    public void Main()
    {
        PotionsManage();
        FirstPlat();
        SecondPlat();
        ThirdPlat();
    }

//Dealing with HP and MP (I only needed 1 pot).
    private void PotionsManage() {
        if (MyHp < 50)
            cm.PressKey("DELETE", 0);
        if (MyMp < 70)
            cm.PressKey("END" , 0);
    }

//Just a shortcut to do attack and teleport in one call
    private void AttackTeleCombo()
    {
        cm.PressKey("CONTROL", 0);
        cm.PressKey("KEY_X", 0);
        cm.Delay(0.2);
    }

//What players do in first platform
    private void FirstPlat() {
        if (MyPosition.Y < 30) {
            if (MyPosition.X < 100) {
                cm.GoRight();
                AttackTeleCombo();
            }
            else if (MyPosition.X >= 100 && MyPosition.X < 120) {
                cm.GoUp();
                cm.PressKey("KEY_X", 0);
            }
            else {
            cm.GoLeft();
            AttackTeleCombo();
            }
        }
    }

//What player do in second plat
    private void SecondPlat() {
        if (MyPosition.Y > 30 && MyPosition.Y < 50) {
            if (MyPosition.X > 90) {
                cm.GoLeft();
                AttackTeleCombo();
            }
            else if (MyPosition.X >=  73 && MyPosition.X < 90) {
                cm.GoUp();
                cm.PressKey("KEY_X", 0);
            }
            else {
            cm.GoRight();
            AttackTeleCombo();
            }
        }
    }

//What player do in third platform
    private void ThirdPlat() {
        if (MyPosition.Y > 50) {
            cm.GoRight();
            AttackTeleCombo();
        }
    }

[​IMG]

VIP Keystroke Bot Example Explained and Guidance(Non-Script Method)

(Suggesting to read first the SET BOT OPTION AND MORE IMPORTANT DATA spoiler first).

In the end, this program is all basic logic and a little math. In this example I'm going to show you the right way of setting the map I want and my way of thinking.

First thing, let me show you what we are trying to achieve here, we are a mage, cleric type in Ghost Ship 6, we want to use our heal, teleport to attack monsters and we want to go up and down the platforms without stopping. As can be seen in this video:

Lets get started!!

[​IMG]

Name: Lets name our bot something we can recognize later, like "Ghost Ship 6 Mage".

Name of Client: How can we find our client's name? When your game is minimized, you can see the name of the program on top, that is the name of your client.

Maple Version: The current version you are playing at. (Important so it will recognize the right UI of the version as it changes around v92 and again in v170 I think(?), something around).

Save: Save! We want to save our program so we will be able to enter events. Now, when saving without keys it adds a Delay 0 key, which basically when you bot your character does nothing.

Picture detect settings: Set your settings of your map only for now. (Explained in the spoiler I mentioned at the start). I'm repeating again what I wrote there, those settings save the location of your screen!! Not the game!! If you move your client you will need to set those settings again! My suggestion is to always set them on the default place your client is minimized after full screen. So you won't need to set it again and again all the time.

Events: Now we got into the important part of this guide. Events are made so the program will do what you want. We are going to focus on Player Position events, which are the most important event. You're basically telling the program, I want you to do Z when the player is between this and this location without stopping. We are going to create 5 events, I think you can understand what each one do by its name atm. In the end, we want the program to know what to do in every spot in the map, so the player won't get stuck, it will do what we want and it will make the character loop its action in the map.

Position Event Types: Lets explain some basic stuff first before we start creating events.

[​IMG]

You can create event based only on width, event based only on height, and events based on both. We are going to create events on both platforms, so we need both width and height to check each event so there will not be places mixed with more than 1 event, so the program won't get confused.

Before creating the events, we need to think where are the places we want to create each event and based on that, what Position points we need in order to create those events?

[​IMG]

Here are the places I think we want to create our position events. I will explain my thinking for each place:

1 – In this place, we want to go left, teleport and use heal as attack.

2 – We need to get somewhere to tell the program to get down, in this spot we will do movement down, and click alt so the player will go down.

3 – In this place, we want to go right, teleport and use heal as attack.

4 – We can use the stairs to go up and use teleport as a mage. Here we will do movement up and use teleport until we are up.

5 – But Naveh, what happens if the player passes the stairs? Will the bot get stuck? NO, because we can define all the time where we want the player to go in a specific unset spot. If the player passes the stairs, we will just make the player go left, so it will return to the stairs event.

Now that we understand what places we want to set our position events, we need to get the positions to set those events. Here are the positions we need, and I'll explain why (Each red dot we need to get width and height):

[​IMG]

1 – We need the most right top point to know where the map ends.

2 – We need the point where the player can go down from here to the bottom platform.

3 – We need the most left top point to know where the map ends.

4 – We need the most left bottom point to know where the map ends.

5 – We need to know where we want to stop attacking and teleporting, to go up the stairs with teleport. Plus, this location is where the player CAN teleport on the stairs.

6 – We need to know where the player cannot teleport anymore in the stairs, because he passed them. So, if he pass this point we want to go back, so the player will go left.

7 – We need the most right bottom point to know where the map ends.

Now that we got everything we need and know what we want to do, lets create the position events, lets start:

Go left (TOP):

[​IMG]

This event is like number 1 we explained. Always name the event with a name you will understand exactly what it does. We want all our events to be activated based on width and height. We want to set the width between point 1 to 2. Now when the player stand on the top platform, his height is 21! So we want to activate this event only when his height is bigger from 20.

Key left goes left (goes left without stopping until we change direction or do stop moving option), key delete does heal, key_x does teleport, and most importantly, we have a delay of 0.4. Why delay is so important? The program clicks keys REALLY FAST, we want to let the program chill between keys sometimes or before some keys, for example, if we click 3 skills fast will all of them register?

No. We need some time before or between each skill so it will register. Here the delay is 0.4 second, which lets the program wait 0.4 seconds before doing teleport and heal again.

Go down (Left Side):

[​IMG]

This event is like number 2 we explained. We want to get the player down here. Lets set the width between point 2 and 3, and height bigger from 20. (If you notice another option, good job! You can also do if player width is smaller from 20 (which is point 2 width), go down!

Key down makes the player go down, key LMENU is the left alt (jump), which will cause it to jump down.

Go right (BOTTOM):

[​IMG]

We want to go right, attack, teleport until we reach the stairs. Between points 4 and 5. So the width we want is between 8 and 89 and height smaller from 21 as it is the lower platform.

Keys are like the left side, just that he goes right this time.

Go up (Right side, stairs):

[​IMG]

So, we want our player to go up the stairs using teleport. Which is between points 5 and 6, in this point our player can teleport up the stairs. Our width is between 90 to 98 and we want the player to keep trying to go up as long he is not standing on the top platform, so if his height is smaller from 21(The position where the player is standing on the top platform) it will keep trying to go up.

Keys are up, and teleport key.

Behind stairs (Stuck):

[​IMG]

What happens if the player passes the stairs? Which are points 6 to 7, is our bot doomed? No, we just tell the player to go left so it will return to the stairs and try to go up again. So, I did if he passed point 6, which is width 98, if the player width is bigger from 98 it will trigger. And of course, if his width is smaller from 21.

Keys are left only.

And we are done! We have a working bot as we wanted! In this explanation I showed you how the bot works and the logic behind it. Now you're ready to make your own different maps and use your own imagination.

[​IMG]

(Written on the older UI v1 bot, but still the points are imporant)
    This bot send keystrokes, like you're clicking yours. It gets information like HP\MP\Player Location\Other players are in the map, from taking screenshots of your game.

You can do whatever you want ingame with your logic and imagination.

This bot works on all versions(Maple Global and private servers), its sends keystrokes to your focused MapleStory Client. (Yes client has to be focused, only like that the character will be able to move).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The main botting used on the Keys Order table which contains the keystrokes you set, which loops the list again and again until the botting is stopped. If you entered events, if the event occurs, it will stop the key order and do the event's keys, after it finished it will continue the main keys.

There 5 types of events you can create as you can see in the picture.

Hp: You can do for exmaple when you have 30% HP, it will use keystroke DELETE where your HP is.

[​IMG]

MP: You can do for exmaple when you have 40% MP, it will use 2 keystrokes INSERT keys where your blue potions are.

[​IMG]

Player Position:
    This one I create a lot of those, with this you can pretty much go wild with your logic and imagination and make the player move where ever you want.

[​IMG]

Player In Map: This event happens when there other detected players in the map. I for exmaple did when someone in my map, it will log off the account and stop botting. Do what ever you want or what you can, change channel? speak something to the player? Only stop botting? go to a specific place in the map?
    [​IMG]

Timer: This event, unlike the others doesn't request data from your gameplay screenshot, with this you can do actions every X time. For exmaple, do skills every X time, do HS auto every X time ;), use pet food, go wild.

[​IMG]

In this page you can view all of the bots you saved, you can save different bots of different client, different versions, everything is saved!
    [​IMG]

There some extra functions added to keys that are not keys.
    [​IMG]

- STOP BOTTING: Its like you clicked stop botting, it stops all botting and events, stops everything! I use it for example when there is someone else in my map.
    - DELAY: delay is made like it sounds, to do delay, to make your character click nothing for X time (Except walking), you did an action and you want your character to wait 3 seconds before his next action, you add DELAY for 3 seconds. I use it for exmaple on timer event to do my skills, so the player will buff all skills before clicking a different key.
    - STOP MOVING: When you set your character to move right\left\up\down. IT WONT STOP UNTIL STOP MOVING is called, or you told the character to move to a different location.

- Your program has to be FOCUSED so the character will be able to move and that the program will get data from your game screen. Means you can use only one client.
    - The SPAM time, spams the keystrokes like clicking again and again fast. There is no option for long click. So if you have a skill that require LONG CLICK, you won't be able to use it right (For exmaple phantom's main skill). Don't know if your skill will work good? Try it first on the free version linked in the start of the thread before deciding to buy the VIP version!
    - The HP\MP is not 100% precise! it based on pictures of your screen, it will show your HP percent (1-100%). But even it not precise, it does the work needed.
    - If you use events, you should do it on not full screen.
    -Changing the position of your client on screen will result in you need to reSET your event picture settings as it saved based on location. My suggestion to use set the pictures when the client on the default mini client position (On the side)

In order to get data of HP and such, you need to set specific factors POSITION in your screen.

how to do that? With the Picutre Detect Settings
    [​IMG]

After you choose to set HP\MP\MAP, you get to this screen
    [​IMG]

Here you define the position of each required data, for exmaple if its a MAP, you click Choose Image, after that your screen will become light yellow color, you drag click the position of your game minimap!, and it pick the dragged image. (Works like Windows Snipping Tool!).
    Example of the needed image of MAP:
    [​IMG]

Be the most precise you can! based on the yellow character dot it gets your character position!
    After you drag click, this will pop up with the picture:

[​IMG]
    You MAP is set!
    Now Important:
    - IF YOU MOVE YOUR CLIENT POISITION, IT WILL RUIN THE SETTING YOU DID BECAUSE IT WILL NOT MANAGE TO DETECT THE MAP AS IT MOVED. You will need to reSET the position of the mini map. What I do? I always set them on the default position of the mini client, so I won't need to set it all the time.
    - If you can't see all of the map in the minimap, the position of your character won't work well.

HP EXMAPLE: Do like the map, but you need to set the image location of the HP like this:
    [​IMG]
    so it will recognize the % of your HP.

MP Exmaple:
    [​IMG]

After every type you set, it will notify you there is a saved location to the type of event.
    [​IMG]

Warning

- Your program has to be FOCUSED so the character will be able to move and that the program will get data from your game screen. Means you can use only one client.
    - The SPAM time, spams the keystrokes like clicking again and again fast. There is no option for long click. So if you have a skill that require LONG CLICK, you won't be able to use it right (For exmaple phantom's main skill). Don't know if your skill will work good? Try it first on the free version linked in the start of the thread before deciding to buy the VIP version!
    - The HP\MP is not 100% precise! it based on pictures of your screen, it will show your HP percent (1-100%). But even it not precise, it does the work needed.
    - If you use events, you should do it on not full screen.
    -Changing the position of your client on screen will result in you need to reSET your event picture settings as it saved based on location. My suggestion to use set the pictures when the client on the default mini client position (On the side)

New Scripting feature video exmaples:

v214:

v83:

v178 set bot exmaple:

v83 set bot exmaple:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. aytosspotos

aytosspotos Canada Lurker

Stats
    added you on discord

3. Naveh

Stats
    Added.

Made an example of the program.

4. Essences

Essences Vietnam The New Guy

Stats
    This won’t bypass the lie detector in KastiaMS though right?

5. Naveh

Stats
    Nope. Just stop the bot and do the lie detector. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Naveh

Stats
    Made another v83 exmaple video.

7. Lmaokiller11

Lmaokiller11 United States Lurker

Stats
    +rep naveh the bot ran really smooth and works really well in v83. Also very helpful he answer all my question and make sure the bot was was running smooth on my end.

Naveh likes this.
  8. JumbleMumble

JumbleMumble Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    +1 Very helpful and patient especially with newbies. All functions work as specified

Naveh likes this.
  9. Jaysontonggggg

Jaysontonggggg Singapore Lurker

Stats
    Hi, I added your discord. Please do help me with it. :) Thanks

10. Naveh

Stats
    Added you on discord.

11. mrfeiz

mrfeiz Canada Lurker

Stats
  12. Naveh

Stats
    What you mean? This is a keystroke bot you define yourself, and keys that happened on specific events on the same time.

13. wkwkwkwk

wkwkwkwk Singapore Lurker

Stats
    Bot works great for me, flawless and Naveh was really patient in helping me fix bugs and setting the bot up. 100% legit

Naveh likes this.
  14. Yadeyade

Yadeyade Singapore Lurker

Stats
    Keystroke Bot smooth, take me quite some time to understand how to navigate around the Bot. Naveh was patient and helping while attending to my issues.

Naveh likes this.
  15. monobito

monobito United States Lurker

Stats
    Is this a one-time purchase or subscription?

16. Naveh

Stats
    Subscription as written in the thread.

17. dsdf3488

dsdf3488 United States Banned banned

Stats
    Can i have this for free?

18. Grassball

Grassball Canada The New Guy

Stats
    can this ban you? Thinking about using this to farm one my reboot character.

19. Yamineko

Yamineko United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    If you're unlucky and get caught by a GM, you might get banned due to repetitive movements and if you don't respond to whispers or anything like that.

20. Naveh

Stats
    Not from repetitive movements as it has different delay every loop between skills and there events that every loop a different event accour.

you can get banned if you dont answer lie detector when it pops up