Void Elsword Hack

Discussion in 'ELSWORD Online' started by TroyDyson, Nov 8, 2015.

1. TroyDyson

TroyDyson United States The New Guy

Stats
    Im concerned about these logs i hear about, my question is: What are my chances of getting banned if im in an isolated villiage, running dungeons solo and keeping to myself. Im trying to unlock a title, and its not even reaper title but i feel like theres some way to get caught. Any advice? Also i dont use these hacks in pvp or Henir becuase its a dead giveaway and just ignorant. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. protogirl

protogirl United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Honestly if you're too concern about getting "caught" don't bother hacking.

One way you could do is beat the stage within time frame. I dunno how legit your gears but I assuming you're trying to get the Oath title. If so.. be legit, go into a party and see how fast you beat it. Then with hack may sure you beat it with similar time range. I'm a bit geared gear so.. a 4 man party is like.. 4-9min depending how advance my team is.

3. Midnlght

Midnlght Veteran Hacker

Stats
    yeah if your worried about getting caught dont hack man hahaha cause there's always that slight chance you will get banned, that's the risk you take when you hack and dont play Legit

4. alzagem90

alzagem90 Saudi Arabia The New Guy

Stats
  5. NARUTOX284

NARUTOX284 Mexico The New Guy

Stats
    There's barely a chance that you get banned, just don't take someone with u, also a good way to hack it's making a guild, only with you on it and staying at guildhouse

6. alzagem90

Stats
    no ok man

7. alzagem90

Stats
    /"o.o"/