Wall Vac at lvl 14X

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Thomas9935, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas9935

Thomas9935 The New Guy

Stats
    I have spent hours trying to find a map I can wall vac. I am using an Arch Mage and GG2 does not have air check kami. I need to use wall vac inorder to bot but cant find a map. I found a few maps but the monsters were from levels 100 to 120. It would be fine if I could train there and get the 1.5 to 2k exp per kill, but the stupid new exp system has ruined that. I only get like 500 exp if a kill a level 135 or lower monster. Any ideas of where I could wall vac with a lvl 147 Arch Mage?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. hermaqn

hermaqn United States The New Guy

Stats
    Temple of Time

3. mapleg

mapleg Lurker

Stats
    u should stop and train to risky to give up this acc lol

4. GameKillerGm

GameKillerGm Informed Hacker

Stats
    No to both of the people above me.
    Wallvac at gallops, since it's in singapore, it's not affected by the new exp system so still 1.3k exp.
    It's a small map and use the coordinates right next to the portal. I've reached lv 150 there myself. Actually 3 lv 150 accounts there. Then really go legit at LHC.

5. Thomas9935

Thomas9935 The New Guy

Stats
    Gallops might be my best option, been there for a little now and its going good but very slow exp. I did the math and figured that it will take 11 hours of botting to go from lvl 147 to 148 and thats if I dont D/C for 11 hours and dont need to stop to go repot. I might just need to work on a different account until a magi anti air check is released for kami. This account has been banned several times already and is still on the leader boards so im not really worried about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.