[Warning] To anyone who bought accounts from Valefor [Discord Lances#9732]

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Ikky, Oct 30, 2018.

Discuss [Warning] To anyone who bought accounts from Valefor [Discord Lances#9732] in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikky

Ikky Premium Premium

Stats
    He will most likely pull the account back. He did this to one person I referred him to.. I didn't know what to believe but he refunded the payment for the Kanna so I just let him be.. and then I just saw the scam report with multiple buyers having issues with him so just BE AWARE.

He is from Brazil / or another South American country and I know they don't accept family and friends.. you have 6 months to charge back when paying with PayPal goods & services in case he takes the account back.

Wish everyone the best.

HIS ALTERNATE DISCORD:
    Harmonys#7020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah Lalalalayla SMOD Premium

Stats
    Yup, he's an old scammer that recently moved from peru to brazil and started using a new pc so he managed to stay under our radar until he started pulling of major scams.

Anyone who sold an account to him, try taking back the account because he will most likely chargeback soon and everyone who bought an account from him please try to chargeback through your bank because he will most likely take back the account.

old igns : estress, tropicallers, recess , proteges

3. rushman7

rushman7 United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    I chargebacked some Kanna's i bought from him a while back through paypal claiming I didn't recieve the accounts. 10 Days for the review and he never replied to paypal. So it was refunded in my favor. I recommend going about that same way I did since hes too lazy/too dumb to have proof.

4. comicals

comicals United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Am I racist if I say it's from SA again?
    I laughed at his facebook. This is an autistic kid who thinks having middle fingrer for his photo looks cool

5. wasabae

wasabae United States Premium Premium

Stats
    oh wow his name looked familiar and he did some shady stuff when trying to buy from me. He said his friend was gonna send the money but he's asleep and tried to get service before payment. I refused and he ended up saying that he got carry from Qybah lul. this was back in august :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.