Where to learn

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Tron, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Tron

Tron Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Where's a good start to learning how to hack in general? Like how to make your own hack for games and stuff? I need a new hobby, and this seems like a really fun one.
    I see people mention stuff like Python, Ddos, DOS, VPN, but I don't think this is the place for that kind of stuff, though it be cool to learn the basics of those too.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats
    You might get someone on here to teach you Python, but I don't suggest getting someone here to teach you Distributed Denial of Service.

Anyways, pick up a C++ book from your local library or Amazon.

3. Tron

Tron Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Please, put this in words for an average person; What is C++? Where am I suppose to find someone here who can teach me Python and where did He/She learn Python?

4. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats

Don't bother with Python. It's a silly language, and I'd imagine that he/she learned Python from either a book, a class, and/or through applied practice.

5. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    Fuck good luck man..

that was in words for an average person.

C++ is the name of the language.

Learn from books and practice.

6. 0HITK0

0HITK0 Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    It's best to start off with some kind of general instruction, i.e. a textbook, classes irl, etc. This will give you a comprehensive base of knowledge to apply to different situations.

There are also forums out there for these purposes, although they generally lean towards hacking in general, i.e. remote access, keylogging, SQL injections, etc.

If you just want applied practice, there are great websites out there that walk you through various programming languages, including C++ and Java.

Good luck :)