[Question] Windows 7 or 10

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by Victor Park, Jan 19, 2017.

Discuss Windows 7 or 10 in the Forum Suggestions & Questions area at GameKiller.net

?

Windows 7 or 10?

1. Windows 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Windows 10

100.0%
  1. Victor Park

Victor Park The New Guy

Stats
    So I've recently ordered a desktop and I plan on doing my botting on the desktop. I have a choice to install either a windows 7 or 10 and I want to try windows 10 out because I have stuck with 7 for some time now. Has anyone experienced any issues with using windows 10 with terminal? or should I just stick with windows 7?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. OrangePeeled

OrangePeeled United States The New Guy

Stats
    Terminal works fine on Windows 10.

3. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    70% of the Terminal users are using Windows 10 so you have nothing to worry about in terms of stability.

4. Danito

Danito Chile Informed Hacker

Stats
    I upgraded from W7 to W10, both works fine with Terminal...

However I feel like it works better/smoothly with Windows 10, so go W10 all the way

5. itskaves

itskaves United States Lurker

Stats
    i have windows 10 and when i try to run the terminal it gives me the inject fail (code10) what should i do or what did i do wrong?

6. Mehodin

Mehodin Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    January

7. Kleptomaniac

Kleptomaniac Canada Vouched ✔ Premium

Stats
    I'd just go with what most people use. That'll usually ensure the best compatibility and support

8. chilote7614

chilote7614 Chile Lurker

Stats
    70% of the Terminal users are using Windows 10 so you have nothing to worry about in terms of stability.