[Work In Progress]FMA, Skill Injection and No Delay Database

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory Tutorials & Guides' started by Nathan, Nov 13, 2016.

Discuss [Work In Progress]FMA, Skill Injection and No Delay Database in the Global MapleStory Tutorials & Guides area at GameKiller.net

1. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    I'll be testing every class with all skills I can test using the hacks in terminal, and updating it as I do. I'm posting all skills, not just the useful ones.
    Today I bring you Aran, which is an under-rated hacking class. Have fun.

Code:
    First Job
    Smash Swing Part 1 -  Skill inject working and uses mana. Stable. (21001010)
    Smash Swing Part 2 - Skill inject working and uses mana. Stable. Best DPS of first job.(21000006)
    Smash Swing Part 3 - Skill inject working and uses mana. Stable. (21000007)

Second Job
    Final Charge -  Skill inject working, uses mana but worthless for training. (21100002)
    Final Charge -  Skill inject working, uses mana but worthless for training. (21101011)
    Final Charge - Skill inject working, no delay, FMA and no mana use. Main skill for Aran training (21100018)
    Final Toss - Skill inject working, uses mana. Worthless, but hilarious. (21100012)
    Final Toss - Skill inject working, no delay working at 50ms and uses mana. Worthless, but hilarious. (21101016)
    Rolling Spin - Skill inject working, no delay working at 50ms and uses mana. Funny. (21100013)
    Rolling Spin - Skill inject working, and uses mana. Funny. (21101017)

Third Job
    Aero Swing Part 1 -  Skill inject working, natural semi-no delay and uses mana. (21110026)
    Aero Swing Part 2 -  Skill inject working, natural semi-no delay and uses mana. (21110022)
    Aero Swing Part 3 -  Skill inject working, natural semi-no delay and uses mana. (21110023)
    Final Blow -  Skill inject working, natural semi-no delay and uses mana. (21110020)
    Final Blow -  Skill inject working, natural semi-no delay and uses mana. (21110021)
    Final Blow -  Skill inject working, natural semi-no delay and uses mana. (21110028)
    Judgement Draw - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21110011)
    Judgement Draw - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21111017)
    Judgement Draw - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21110024)
    Judgement Draw - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21110025)

Fouth Job
    Beyond Blade - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21120022)
    Beyond Blade - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21121016)
    Beyond Blade - Skill inject working and uses mana. (21121017)
    Beyond Blade - Skill inject working, no delay and no mana use. Stable. Good for bossing or mob vac. (21120024)
    Final Blow? - Skill inject working and uses mana. For some reason in the 4th job skill table. (21120025)
    Storm of Fear - Skill inject, no delay working and no mana use. Doesn't damage, but is a natural mob vac. No use but kind of fun. (21120027)
    Storm of Fear - Skill inject working. Does nothing but drain mana. (21120023)
    Maha's Domain - Skill inject, no delay and no mana use. FMA works without no delay. Semi-stable, but not really. (21121068) - Hyper Skill

Code:
    Nothing worthwhile, leveling a DB is a labor of love.

First Job
    Bandit Slash - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4001013)

First Job+
    Tornado Spin - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4301004)

Second Job
    Fatal Blow - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4311002)
    Slash Storm - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4311003)

Second Job+
    Flying Assaulter - Weird behavior. Must jump to use. Consider it worthless. (4321006)
    Upper Stab - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4321004)

Third Job
    Bloody Storm - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4331000)
    Blade Ascension - Skill inject working, no delay and uses mana. Lol skill. (4331011)
    Chains of Hell - Skill inject working, no delay does nothing and uses mana. Skips cool down. (4331006)

Fourth Job
    Blade Fury - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4341004)
    Phantom blow - Skill inject working and uses mana. (4341009)
    Asura's Anger - Skill inject working and does not use mana. Ignores cool-down. (4341052) -Hyper Skill

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. tigernic

tigernic Informed Hacker

Stats
    can you try evan next? just a suggestion

3. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    Sure. I've got some classes already leveled that I'll be doing testing on, but that's the next class I'll level up.

4. Kuroyukii

Kuroyukii The New Guy

Stats
    Do you have something about Phantom or Lumi? :)

Thank you for your effort!

5. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    I'll be posting things as I get them. Database will probably be finished in a week or two. Check back for new updates.

Everyone else can feel free to post the classes they want to see next, and those are the ones that I will prioritize.

Kuroyukii likes this.
  6. drkme1

drkme1 The New Guy

Stats
    it would be awesome to see classes that are not already used for hacking (kinesis, bw) and that can maybe encourage people to fma/gnd/SI with other classes if they could. Thanks!

7. RiceBaby

RiceBaby Your Support Support Premium

Stats
    @Nathan Can you do beast tamer?

8. Shiningblader

Shiningblader Premium Premium

Stats
    If you could do Kanna that would be great, maybe there is something better than tengu strike 2/stage 3 basic attack

9. resict

resict Premium Premium

Stats
    dont quote me on this but blazing extinction, ignition, and dragon blaze are all SI+ND able on blaze wizard :eek:

10. Zeizei1995

Zeizei1995 Informed Hacker

Stats
    Final Charge - Skill inject working, no delay, FMA and no mana use. Main skill for Aran training (21100018)

I dont know how did you get it working but, for me atleast it does nothing when i use it whit Full Map Attack, and when i use it whit General FMA it just DC's Me.

11. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    I'm completely steady with it. Can you post a screenshot of your settings?

12. Zeizei1995

Stats
    Just Skill injection and Guard Mode. Testing out.

13. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    Try skill injector, Melee No Delay with delay set at 35MS and General FMA. Those are my base settings for testing and I was steady.

14. Zeizei1995

Stats
    uhm wtf. it works.. was trying whit 100 ms thanks

15. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    No problem. Be sure to use No Damage Info and Remove Screen Clutter in CPU hacks with it.

16. Zeizei1995

Stats
    Nathan are you disconnecting to whit every level up ?

17. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    No, that problem should have been fixed in the latest terminal updated when using general FMA.

18. Spanksz1

Spanksz1 Blaze other account.

Stats
    I actually still DC with GFMA level up.

19. Nathan

Nathan Game Killer

Stats
    I'll see if this is something tied to general fma or just a CPU problem, and reopen the bug report if necessary.

20. EcFreeze

EcFreeze Lurker

Stats
    Im doing just this and I still DC the instant I turn it on. This includes the inject, no delay and FMA.