[WPE] Beginner Hacking Tutorial

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Tutorials & Guides' started by ItsMisoSoupe, Jan 16, 2015.

1. ItsMisoSoupe

ItsMisoSoupe Renown Hacker

Stats
    Hey Guys Today I wanted to show how to hack MP,HP and some other hack this TuT includs installation from the programms and how to setont them right ^^

​Works on every Server !
    #Closed

Admin or Moderaters should close this thread and it would help newbees if this thread would be sticked.

If it worked leave a thx and a comment were nice :) and dont forget to rate~

Table:

1.1 Installation and Settings from the Programms
    1.2 How to Hack with WPE
    1.3 Wpe Hacks (short)
    1.4 Updates and what is comming soon
    1.5 How to check your VM IP
    1.6 Last Words
    1.7 FAQ
    1.8 Video
    1.9 All Downloads
    2.0 Status
    2.1 Feedback
    2.2 New Discoveries

1.1 Installation and Settings from the Programms

[So First You going to donwload after you done that you are going to donwload after you done that you are going to start the VmLite Wizard : here do you select your xp mode direction
    [​IMG]

after that you only press next and insert your own pw then you must wait a while ... after the programm finished we should start Vmlite xp mode
    [​IMG]

then you are going to open the browser and download in the Virtual Machine !!!
    extract the file then you going to install then open ccproxy then it will apear a window click the same thing as i do
    [​IMG]
    after that you can see ccproxy click account
    [​IMG]
    After that chose the same option as i do and click next
    [​IMG]

Then select a user name and pw then click save and ok
    [​IMG]
    then we are done with the part in vm first after that we are going to install on our orginal windows
    after you done that open proxyfier then klick on profile
    [​IMG]
    and then on proxyserver then a new window will apear in the window click on add
    [​IMG]
    there you are going to enter your vm ip user id and pw must be the same as the account your created on ccproxy
    [​IMG]
    after that there will pop a window about the rules press no
    [​IMG]
    then press ok
    [​IMG]
    after that it will apear a window again press no again
    [​IMG]

then go to profile
    [​IMG]
    then proxification rules click add
    [​IMG]
    There will be a new window there you must select under application your x2.exe and next to action change the square to sock5
    [​IMG]
    then click ok after that you must put your new rule in the uppest position that can be done by the arrows on the left then click ok
    [​IMG]
    then we are done with settings and installation

1.2 How to Hack with WPE

In this part of the Tutorial i will only show npc spawn hack !!
    So lets beginn start proxyfier then start ccproxy on our VM also start WPE an attach it to ccproxy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    then login in elsword choose your char and put a npc card in the quick slot then enter a dungeon so the real hacking beginns here !
    [​IMG]

then if you are in the dng you start recording with wpe
    [​IMG]

then use the npc card and stop recording with wpe

1.record
    2.use crad
    3.stop recording
    [​IMG]
    then in wpe it must appear such a window
    [​IMG]
    there we are searching for packet id 178 (send) send is importend!!
    [​IMG]
    then right click on it and set send list with this socket id then again right click an this time press on add to send list after that switch from filters too send
    [​IMG]
    there you see a packet tick the box next to it and press play
    [​IMG]
    then on the yellow marked you can set how much npc should spawn(max 15 or later it will give you an dc) on the other yellow spot you can set the time in what time diffrence they will spawn if you done that press play and enjoy~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1.3 WPE Hacks (short)

Tutorial NPC Spawnen

1. start Wpe and select the prozess CCProxy
    2. start Elsword
    3. log in
    4.put a npc card in the slot
    5.go in a dungeon
    6.start recording with wpe
    7.use the npc card
    8.stop the recording of wpe
    9.search for the Paket ID 178 (send)
    10.right click on the packet and then press on "set send list with this socket id"
    11.click again right click on the id 178(send) and this time you chosse "add to send list"
    12.change wpe filters to send
    13.there musst be a packet tick the box and press play but dont spawn more than 15 nps beacouse it can course a dc

Tutorial MP und HP hack

1.start elsword an log in
    2.start wpc and select the prozess CCProxy
    3.go in a dungeon
    4.start recording with wpe
    5.use a mp potion
    6.stop recording
    7.search the Packet ID 82 (send)
    8.right click on the packet and then press on "set send list with this socket id"
    9.click again right click on the id 82(send) and this time you chosse "add to send list"
    10.change wpe filters to send
    11.there musst be a packet tick the box and press play that can also be used for hp potion you only musst do the same thing with the id 82

Tutorial Orbs Spammen (with fire orbs tested)

1.start wpc and select the prozess CCProxy
    2. start elsword
    3.log in
    4.put a orb in the slot
    5.enter a dungeon
    6.start recording with wpe
    7.use the orb
    8.stop recording with wpe
    9.search for the Paket ID 82 (send)
    10.right click on the packet and then press on "set send list with this socket id"
    11.click again right click on the id 82(send) and this time you chosse "add to send list"
    12.change wpe filters to send
    13.there musst be a packet tick the box and press play

1.4 Updates und what is cooming soon

#Closed
    1.5 How to check your VM IP (needed for 1.1)

First are starting the VM then you press the windows button and klick on the yellow marked symbol
    [​IMG]
    Then type cmd and press ok
    [​IMG]
    then a black window will appear there type ipconfig and press enter then there will be some writtings and the yellow one marked in the picture is your ip adress (yours is diffrent then mine)
    [​IMG]
    Thats it ^^
    1.6 Last Words

That was my Tutorial thx for reading and if i helped you a thx would be nice enjoy~ hacking~road nerver ends~ eeehh and sry for my bad english :D

1.7 FAQ

If you have questions or problems pm me

Problems at the moment :
    x2.exe - dlcl.gfsrv.net:80 error : Could not connect to proxy xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:1080 - connection attempt failed with error 10060 "Solution" : Check your ip again check if u took the right settings for the Network Type.

u should use Bridge instead of NAT.
    [​IMG]
    If this dosent work check your ccproxy port First start ccproxy and go to options
    [​IMG]
    After that a window will apear there you are searching for sock next to it there will be your port
    [​IMG]
    The port can be diffrent in my case it is 1080 !!(This porblem accurs if you write the wrong port or the wrong IP)
    This Port is going to be add here
    [​IMG]
    also check your firewall it can block ccproxy on the vm or proxyfier on your orginal windows

Most asked Question : Is that only working for Npc cards ? No it is working for mp,hp,buffs and more ! Works for win 8 i think with vb it should work not tested

1.8 Video

[video=youtube;sZfxvqb35Ag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfxvqb35Ag[/video]
    [video=youtube;sqSBzyHucpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSBzyHucpY[/video]
    [video=youtube;Z6T83GTPw78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6T83GTPw78&feature=youtu.be[/video]
    [video=youtube;zgEjL3h2Mjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgEjL3h2Mjg[/video]
    Credits for the stage skipping vid goes to Jamwan the others goes to me~
    1.9 All Downloads

Wpe pro 0.9 :
    Windows XP Mode :
    VMLite :
    proxyfier :
    ccproxy :
    VMLite for Win 8 :

2.0 Status

Project Finished !

2.1 Feedback

If it works it will be nice if you leave a comment :) or a thx and dont forget to rate ;)

2.2 New Discoveries

These are not from me i only found it and release it here

Credits goes to Jamwan

Stepp by Step also by Jamwan

Elsword Stage Skipping

Before doing anything that is written below be sure that you already have the necessary tools to use WPE

Procedure:

1) Enter the desired dungeon

2) Once you reach the stage near the second to the last stage before destroying the door start scanning.
    Please refer to the image below:

[​IMG]
    3) after destroying the door and the second to the last stage is loaded stop scanning and proceed to finishing the dungeon.
    Note: Don't Stop scanning until you see your character and you can already move.

4) Re-enter the dungeon and check the packets you saved from earlier

5) look for a value higher than 100(i got values of 570 and 1998 sometime ago) after finding the values proceed to testing each one

6)Test packets at the very bottom of the list first to avoid errors. Once you find the correct value the screen will black out and you will be sent to the second to the last stage of the dungeon clear it and proceed to next stage where the boss is waiting.
    ----Note: mobs on the second to the last stage are not registered you won't be wasting stamina by killing them nor will they give you drop whatsoever.

7) kill the boss, rinse repeat to get that reaper title(in HoB of course see image below for reference)
    If Everything Goes Well, something like this should happen...

PS: be sure not to double send the packet otherwise you will get stuck where you will need to exit the dungeon since it wont auto exit even after you kill the mobs or destroy the door. After you kill the boss re-enter the dungeon and use the packet you got earlier.
    Confirmed it works on the reaper title
    [​IMG]

AutoKill or something like it

-Start Proxyfier
    -Start VM
    -Start CCProxy
    -Start WPE
    -Start Elsword and log in
    -Go in a DNG destroy a chest collect anything except of rauls fury
    -Start Scanning WPE
    -collect Rauls Fury
    -Stop scanning with WPE
    -try some packets if you found the right one klick right click on it set id to send list again right click and set to send list
    -switch to sent
    -tick the box press set and enjoy :3
    Credits goes to me

Works with skills example MM apokalypse
    Credits goes to addkim

this is long(nrly) read at your own risk
    1) If you read the first page and understood what i explained to should know but ill tell you just in case... Mobs to the location you skipped into are only present to you locally, meaning they are there but not registered in the server. its like this
    1st stage - you used packet to skip to stage 3
    2nd stage - skipped
    3rd stage - (no drops, exp anything) you are here but on the server you are still in stage 1
    4th stage - after you finish 3rd stage your client will send a packet to the server indicating that you just finished the 3rd stage and destroyed the door leading to the 4th stage which makes it possible to get drops on the 4th stage since the server has data of you going you can observe this in the result window later on where the time is labelled as F because not all the stage were cleared.

2)as far as i know the only way for me to double the mobs is to double send the packet or kill all the mobs that i skipped in to then return to the first stage never experienced anything similar to what you described.

3)There are only several notable occasions i got stuck when doing this.
    1st i resent the packet which makes it impossible to load the next stage
    2nd going directly to the boss stage
    3rd is going back to a previous stage
    these three are the only ones i know so far and are caused by unintentionally sending the packet more than once or testing purposes only.

Credits goes to jamwan

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Draglade

Draglade The New Guy

Stats
    Re: [WPE] Hack Tutorial

Wow this is interesting lol. But what do you do when the game patches

3. chakram

chakram United States Renown Hacker

Stats

nice tool
    No offense to your english but a video would definitely help.

Does this only work with NPC cards? If not what other items work with this?

4. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

@chakram no this works with mp , hp and buffs too and there lots of more functions but they have another packet(i will release it here if people want it and enouth people thanked me and i will make a vid but do you want a vid with installation and settings or only the part with wpe ?)

@draglade the patcher dont detect it becouse of the vm or do you mean that they patch the hack ? if its patch i will find a new one :)

- - - Updated - - -

At the moment iam making the vid its not best but i think it does his work ^^

- - - Updated - - -

jooo guys i finished the vid :))) in 10-30min it will be up ^^ a thx were nice^^

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  5. tinymew10

tinymew10 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats

I will have to test this out later, because my internet is really slow at the moment.

I will test on Elsword, and Void Elsword.

But thanks with this hack I'm sure this will help those who can't use ELX.
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

6. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

ADDDED VIDEO TUT

- - - Updated - - -

No problem dude :) i have added a video TuT too a thx would be nice ;) and sry for my bad english ^^

7. mangegin

mangegin Lurker

Stats

I have tested it on void and other server and it work perfectly, thank you very much :D
    Just by following only picture i can easily understand and done it correctly but thanks for the video anyway.

8. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

No Problem dude iam happy it works fine for everyone ^^ and thx too you that you tested it on other servers too :D i only tested it on DE and Void ^^

fuu but the vid were easyier and leas time effort :D for the pictures i needd the double of time as for the vid xD

9. tinymew10

Stats

Question: How do you hack HP and MP? O wO''?

10. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

Hmm i tested some hacks but i think hp is fixed :/ but mp is working :D

how you ask ? its easyier then you think haha :) i will post it when enough people thanked me but if youre clever you can figure out it self :)

ah tinymew worked everything fine ? if i would be happy if you thanked me ^^

11. Boriki

Boriki United Kingdom The New Guy

Stats

So, what kind of hacks can you do with this?

12. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

In my tut i showed you the npc summon/spawn hack but also iits possible (i know how to but didnt released it yet) hack mp,hp,stage skipping buffs and more

13. curfuffle

curfuffle Lurker

Stats

Woah this is genius. I liked the very easy explanation, the video helped out too! Ω Gud job!

14. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

Thanks dude ^^ i wan worried about my explanation its good to hear that it was good ^^

15. erikfloresjr

erikfloresjr Lurker

Stats

I h ave a galaxy s 4 I need help to install game killer not just any game killer version will work can somebody help me get the right one the version of my phone is 4.4.2 somebody told me that I needed the Old version OF game killer please help me my email is [email protected]

16. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

DUDE!!!!! youre complety wrong they are to gamekillers !!! gamekiller apk we are using it for hack some games and GK its a hacker community !!!

17. Draglade

Draglade The New Guy

Stats

lol i tried it and this is pretty fun. I really want to see how your other hacks come in

18. ItsMisoSoupe

Stats

there will come some othee hacks only if enough people thanked me:) and its pretty good to hear that the hack is fun ^^

19. XxFOExX16

XxFOExX16 Veteran Hacker

Stats

I dont have VOID ELSWORD only normal elsword

20. tinymew10

Stats

= w='' Great only for Window 7 Computers. i wait hours, for something i can't use... = w= gg (Great Going) myself for not reading...