MS-SEA Wz Editing

Discussion in 'MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by heartskies, Sep 1, 2019.

1. leeweixuan

leeweixuan Malaysia Informed Hacker

Stats
    can anyone tell me what the different between PVPcommon and common?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. heartskies

heartskies Singapore Informed Hacker

Stats
    No Delay patched. Only certain skills still work with ND.

anotherModeInfo only link your skill to the key (much like a key bind) hence why you are casting your buff and no attack.

*face palm* You can only edit when maple is close. When you want to play/test, you need to save the file and close it before you can run Maple.

Old pVac with Map.wz is pretty much patched (iirc someone from previous post did it through map.wz). pVac can still work with Mob.wz edit (check tutorial).

PVP is no longer in game. You can pretty much ignore anything in PVPCommon and just work with common.

3. leeweixuan

Stats
    I tried out the tutorial, it seems not working for me, or there's only certain mobs that can pvac only?

4. heartskies

Stats
    Did you by mistake add both "forward" and "defenseMob" into Info?

5. leeweixuan

Stats
    No I tried forward and defenceMob on sleepy wood drakes separate. Both of them not working for me, any clue? Do I need to screenshot it for you to find out?

6. heartskies

Stats
    Sure, will be helpful.

7. leeweixuan

Stats
    nvm I figured it out, it has 2 drake code to use, and I add the Int property at the wrong one.

8. leeweixuan

Stats
    btw I had made NoDelay and AutoAggro on Aran, can I get any hint about AutoBuffs and AutoAttack by any chance?

9. jaegar

jaegar Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    any hint where i could change mob to drop from platform? (ie. mob lemmings)
    is it possible?

10. leeweixuan

Stats
    it's at the map.wz

11. leeweixuan

Stats
    guys shouldn't we just create a discord group and start disgusting about some more new hacks that we can use?

12. leeweixuan

Stats
  13. jaegar

Stats
    is it removing the foothold or making it smaller?

14. jaegar

Stats
    thats good i will join!

15. leeweixuan

Stats
    you're kinda getting at there, just having some Trials and Errors and you'll eventually get it there!

16. heartskies

Stats
    Good find on No Delay and Auto Aggro. I'll release Auto Buff once I'm home. It's actually from TWMS Forum. What do you mean Auto Attack?

Not possible with Wz Edit, only through Mem Editing. Unless Nexon decided to unpatch it somehow.

From this reply, I imply that you found a way to do it? The olden way of doing so was patched long ago. If you found a new way then good for you.

You can do so by rendering the map and changing the prev/next value to the foothold that it will drop naturally to. However, doing so will have immediate admin prompt and kick you out of the game.

17. leeweixuan

Stats
    le
    leave your discord id down here
    yep I've seen those on TWMS Forum, luckily FMA still working according to their script, Auto Attack means I don't have to press the key by myself it'll just attack by itself without any key command at all, i'm sure that it must working with "AddAttack, SkipActionFrame, isAuto, skill, and type, etc" int property. Btw quick tips here, mob lemming doesn't need to render the map anymore if you know how the foothold's "x" and "y" works, it's almost the same for all maps.

18. heartskies

Stats
    Glad that mob lemming still working with wz edit method. Ah, at some point you'll still have to press something to attack in Maple because of how anti-botting they are. Mem edit can make anything work if done correctly. Here we are talking about wz editing.. Wz editing, so far I only made pseudo-FMA possible through one classes but will D/C if I spam too much.

19. leeweixuan

Stats
    i assume that you know how to create AAttack, the anti-botting that they create is once a character uses the same skill after 100 times, it will starting client sided the skill, but luckily if you change the type in the skill's "info" > "type" from "1" or whatever to "53" and it will solve the problem, all i need to know now is how to create the AAttack and it will be a big push for the automation that i'm trying to create just like those CM botters. Yep I've tested out some FMA skills from the "Skill Injection Data Base" which you can search at the forum, i did found out that the DS "Demon explosion" still working fine with the FMA and moreover GND + FMA, but in other to make that working i need to find how to make "kami" in wz edit somehow maybe? (and the illium's skill can't be open with wz edit too)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  20. leeweixuan

Stats
    Also i heard that "AutoRune" is possible to make with wz edit btw.