You Can Do It Too!!!

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory Tutorials & Guides' started by bongsnpizza, Aug 25, 2016.

Discuss You Can Do It Too!!! in the Global MapleStory Tutorials & Guides area at GameKiller.net

1. bongsnpizza

bongsnpizza Lurker

Stats
    1. This might be in the wrong section but ive only been registered for an hour (im sorry if it is)
    2. i am not a hacker
    3. this is the first "hack/mod" i've ever done in my life successfully.
    4. this is working for me RIGHT NOW 8/25/2016
    5. BE REALISTIC! Most likely if you didn't create it, it wont work (most hacks/mods wont work because they've been patched)
    6. Not All Have Been Patched Tho! (if one doesnt work don't give up and take it as a FAIL)
    7. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS!!! some might work for you, some might not. (im using posts from 2013-2014 and STILL got what i wanted to work!)
    8. This is not so much an actual step by step guide more so just suggesting that you try and try again. "Your First Time Will Be A Fail" but dont let that stop you, i didn't.

I will take PM's to help who ever i can but like i stated above i have no knowledge of hacking or modding and i still got this to work. i can guarantee if you take your time and not try not to do TOO much you can successfully get some or most of these hacks/mods to work.

8(1/2).i feel like the biggest problem in these threads is people trying for 1 hour and giving up, this took me DAAYYSS to (not even) figure out, and yet i still know absolutely nothing and still managed to get GOD MODE.

once again im sorry if this is in the wrong section but i also typed this in less than 5 minutes just to let everyone know that you can still get away with a lot of these hacks/mods even in 2016 reboot servers.

I USED NUMEROUS HACKS/MODS/INJECTORS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND I CANT DIE RIGHT NOW, THATS A FACT.

*using Nipple's Injector and NORBOT 175*, NOTHING ELSE
    *I dont have links because this is an EXTREMELY easy google search*

PS. (9) THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE *REAL*!!! HACKERS/MODDERS

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Makenshi1

Makenshi1 Informed Hacker

Stats
    i feel ya bro, hacks are hard to get running. Back when i was still a newb, i had to quit my job and dedicate myself for WEEKS until i got god mod to work, i cried a lot during the process and lost a leg but ultimately it was worth ! I am now a full fledged hacker and i make billions at ice pig every day.

Great topic nonetheless and i thank you for giving these kind words of encouragement to anyone interested in the dark world of hacking

3. hinkstars

hinkstars Lurker

Stats
    Hacks are a god-send lol

4. doublemay

doublemay The New Guy

Stats
    crazy man

5. Nicklor

Nicklor The New Guy

Stats
    MIEP MIEP

6. nissepisse

nissepisse The New Guy

Stats
  7. shgo00

shgo00 The New Guy

Stats
    yea i think hacks are... really helpful haha

8. alex880

alex880 The New Guy

Stats
    hacks is important to keep the game runing and cash geting to game

9. Mixer

Mixer The New Guy

Stats
    seems like a lot more work than the other trainers?

10. chunkyboi

chunkyboi Informed Hacker

Stats
    lol this is hilarious

11. gabematz

gabematz Informed Hacker

Stats

U high bro ?