Youtube Monetization Question

Discussion in 'YouTube Monetization' started by que233, Mar 16, 2015.

Discuss Youtube Monetization Question in the YouTube Monetization area at GameKiller.net

1. que233

que233 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Hi!
    I have my youtube channel and i would like to know how does the monetization work, do i have to get a certain number of subscribers? Does it matter how many views each video has? How do i know or how do i get my money from youtube?

These are some of the doubts i have and been having ever since last year where one of my friends created his own gameplay channel but didn't know what to do, i am unclear on youtube monetization rules since they are not really set in stone (said by one of the youtubers i follow) and i feel like i'm risking something like my account here.

thank you for reading, any critique or information would be appreciated!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. renold458

renold458 The New Guy

Stats
    Before they invited you for different criteria, pretty sure view count mattered. Now I am not sure, my channel has been unused for a while and has been stagnant at 199 subscribers but I am still a Partner. Try here and here

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  3. icometobot

icometobot Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    one of the best tips and guidance so far

4. xoxlol

xoxlol The New Guy

Stats
    Pretty sure a majority of brand deals or promos are from people noticing your channel, and for that to happen you're going to need to increase your audience, so i think that views and subs do infact matter!